Sunday Style

6/28/2015

 
Today's Sunday style is coming to you from Ballycastle, where we've just returned from Rathlin Island - exotic, I know. 
Told him to set the brush down.

Bribed him with Haribos
I think Reubs looks very 'One Direction' today. If you know me, you'll know that isn't a problem as I'm unashamedly in love with 1D. I actually looked at him this morning and thought 'Damn, my son is good looking'. This is his second outfit of the day, we had a bit of a nappy explosion with the first.
His little mint shirt and jeans are both from Next and his converse are from McConnells. Arent they the cutest darn things you've ever seen?

We got the boat over to Rathlin Island this morning and I've never seen Reuben sit so well. I think I've figured out the answer to all my parenting problems - buy a boat.


That pout.

I'm kind of in love with the Island. I imagined it to be totally deserted but people actually live on it!! I would definitely consider moving there except its a bit of a trek to do your groceries and the seals kind of freak me out.




So maybe moving here wouldn't be ideal, but its great for a day trip and I've ticked it off my bucket list. I know - exciting bucket list, Rebecca. Its became a very PG list since I've became a mother.


Spotting Seals and eating stones
 

I think this photo is very 'P.S. I Love You'



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment