Sunday Style

4/10/2016

Today's Sunday Style is a very boring one, coming to you from my parents bed. Reubs has just fallen asleep for his post-church nap and I have jumped in beside him but brought my laptop so that my own sleep-deprived eyelids don't give in to the temptation to nap. As exhausted as I am from adventuring across Amsterdam with Reubs in tow, the afternoon nap just isn't worth it when I can't sleep at 1 am and decide to bleach the house, write a novel, and read articles called '15 Fun and Interesting Facts about Cheese'. FYI Cheese production around the globe is more than the combined worldwide production of coffee, tobacco, tea, and cocoa beans. 

Today we came out of church and we caught him standing at 'Weuben's wall' waiting to be snapped, and stuffing his face with a bun that he made in Kings Kids 'for mummy'...yeah right. Today Kayla had to jump in and capture the photos as I was caught off guard by his impromptu modelling moment. 


His shirt and denim jacket are both from Next but I spotted an identical jacket in a charity shop in Belfast for a heartbreaking 1/3 of the price. So if you have time, patience, and a babysitter, you should definitely shop about because the little gems are so worth it. His skinnier than the skinniest skinny jeans are from River Island, as are his little brogues. I love these shoes more than any pair of shoes I've ever owned myself. 



He looks like a mixture of a hot boyband member and an extra from Grease. Is it okay
to call your son hot? Nonetheless, he's the one that I want. (If you don't get that reference
then I don't want to know you). 

I hope y'all are having a Sunday as chilled as mine. For the approx. 10 mins before Reuben wakens, I'm off to have a coffee and avoid all uni work, washing, ironing, and responsibilities in general. Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment